Tuesday, December 14, 2010

There is No Secret so Close as that Between a Rider and a Horse....




It's no secret that I love my horse. And, with that love, I love pictures of Ray and me together. We have a lot of photographs, but I wanted to do something different. Nothing dirty. Something quite the opposite. Something pure. The Lady Godiva idea came to me about a year before it was actually done. I told a couple of my friends about the idea, and they seemed receptive about it. I had worked with Shana and Blackberry Kisses Photography before and I knew I didn't want anyone else to do these photos but her. With her vision of class, I knew I would get exactly what I wanted. But I didn't, I got better. When I look at these photos, I see art. I see the pure love between a horse and his partner. And quite honestly, they choke me up everytime.





http://blackberrykissesphotography.com/

4 comments:

  1. I think your pictures are beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats not a horse and you are not a lady.
    Viago plymouth UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jamie, I would love to talk to you. If you text 315 323 2773 I will send you my name and we could talk on facebook?

    ReplyDelete